UPS je jednou z největších mezinárodních logistických společností, která svým zaměstnancům poskytuje neustálý růst, zajímavé výzvy a přitom jistotu stabilní firmy. Pokud chcete mít skvělý pocit z odvedené práce a odcházet každý den domů s čistou hlavou, tak UPS je tou správnou volbou. Těšíme se na Vaše reakce!
Marketing Supervisor for East Europe
Marketing Supervisor will work within the UPS East Europe District marketing team based in Prague. He / She will work closely with the region and country teams on development and execution of marketing strategies and initiatives to ensure profitable growth for the business units across the District.
What are main tasks and responsibilities:
• Coordinates competitive analysis and gathers market & customer insights to identify revenue and profit growth opportunities.
• Develops strategies to meet business needs & maximize UPS’s profitability & market position.
• Collaborates with other teams to determine goals and facilitates measurement of results.
• Owns various marketing initiatives and campaigns for the district. Drives positive initiative results by providing insights, knowledge, reporting and/or tools.
• Guides local teams to ensure attractive marketing offerings are developed and introduced to the market on a continuous basis.
• Performs ad-hoc analyses to further support both internal and external partners.
• Facilitates best practice sharing amongst countries and region.
• Work closely together with other marketing teams across the region and district and ensures new processes, procedures, initiatives are well understood and executed.
What kind of person we are looking for:
• Result oriented; makes things happen; drive
• Strong and service minded communicator
• Problem-solving attitude with an end oriented work capacity
• Team player
• Adapts quickly to new situations, flexible
• Strong sense of responsibility, disciplined
• Strong knowledge of MS Office and a willingness to improve or learn new applications
• Fluent in English (speaking/writing), additional languages warmly welcomed
• Working experience in marketing is a plus
What we offer:
We offer international environment, using English on daily bases, personal growth within the company. For sure also benefits as:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Sick days
- Flexi passes
- Contribution to pension insurance
Information about the vacancy
Vyskočilova 1481/4, 140 00 Praha-Michle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Czech (advanced), English (proficient)